- Buy Now
- Achievement Unlocked! Mission to the Desert Planet
Achievement Unlocked! Mission to the Desert Planet
Achievement Unlocked! - The first book in an all-new children's adventure series that combines crucial PSLE Science principles with a role-playing game! This educational adventure book provides a learning journey that is perfect for children aged 7 to 12 to spark their imagination, encourage a love for reading and learning, and study PSLE topics in an all-new exciting way!
Mission to the Desert Planet (Book 1)
Siblings Sarah and Eugene are hanging around after school when something unbelievable happens—they discover a super-advanced robot! Naming him Hawking, they soon realise he has a faulty memory, he's made of nanobots (really tiny robots!), and he's just teleported them to a world that acts like a video game!
Talk about trouble!
Now Hawking, Sarah, and Eugene have to use their wits to overcome monsters, travel across a scorching desert, and unlock the secrets of the game-world. Along the way, they level up, learn to wield science as a powerful skill, and try to complete quests to find a way home.
Will the trio be able to use their scientific knowledge and game abilities to return to Singapore? What is the mystery behind Hawking's mysterious powers? And will Sarah and Eugene be able to complete the most dangerous mission of their lives? (Gulp!)
1) Students who love reading stories but are not as interested in science.
2) Parents who want your child to learn science concepts effectively but also want to encourage fun and joy in learning (or do not want to overload your child with excessive rigid studying).
3) Any child aged 7 to 12 who loves a good story!
- Color-printed covers (book content is printed in grayscale)
- ISBN: 978-981-18-0858-6
- Year of Publication: 2021
- ISBN pagecount: 166 pages
- Authors: Kane Wheatley Holder & Chung Zhi Kai
- Dimensions: 21(L) x 14.8(W) × 0.9(D)cm
- Weight: 224g
- Brand: Polymath Learning Centre