PSLE Science Keywords Recall Workbook 2021 Edition (AVAILABLE)
AVAILABLE NOW! 6 JULY 2021
Throughout our 11 years of teaching experience, we found that the vast majority of students struggle with recalling critical keywords that they need to use to score well for open-ended questions in the Science PSLE. That is why they often provide incomplete answers that are unnecessarily penalised for marks. Furthermore, students often do not have a clear understanding of the terms used in the questions.
Our new 112-page workbook is designed to help your child score well, not only by helping students to remember and reinforce the all-important keywords needed to provide comprehensive and accurate answers for their PSLE, but also clarifying the important terms to enhance their understanding of PSLE Science questions and the required responses. Some of the content in the workbook includes:
- What is a characteristic?
- What is a property?
- What is a variable?
- What is a relationship?
- Requirements for a fair experiment
- What is an observation?
- What is the aim of of the experiment?
- What is a conclusion of an experiment?
- What is a process?
- What is a system?
- How to interpret graphs?
- How to differentiate between everyday and scientific language?
Enhance your child's understanding of key concepts and keyword recall today!
- Key concepts and keywords recall for all Primary 3 to Primary 6 Science concepts
- Book contents are printed in grayscale
- ISBN: 978-981-18-0857-9
- Year of publication: 2021
- ISBN pagecount: 112 pages (including front/back cover)
- Content pagecount: 104 pages
- Author: Chung Zhi Kai
- Dimensions: 29.7(L) × 21(W) × 0.8(D)cm
- Weight: 373g
- Brand: Polymath Learning Centre