PSLE Science Keywords Recall Workbook (Temporary Out of stock)
16 Sept 2020 - Out of stock til further notice
Throughout our 11 years of teaching experience, we realise that the vast majority of students struggle with remembering the keywords that they need to use to score well in the Science PSLE open-ended questions. That is why their answers for open-ended questions are often incomplete and are penalised for marks. To make matters worse, students often do not understand the terms used in the questions.
Our new 110-page workbook is designed to help your child score well by not only helping students to remember and reinforce the all-important keywords needed to score for their PSLE, it also helps to clarify the important terms that students need to understand PSLE Science questions. Some of the content in the workbook includes:
Definition of terms:
- What is a characteristic?
- What is a property?
- What is a variable?
- What is a relationship?
- Requirements for a fair experiment
- What is an observation?
- What is the aim of of the experiment?
- What is a conclusion of an experiment?
- What is a process?
- What is a system?
- How to interpret graphs?
- How to differentiate between everyday and scientific language?
Key Concepts and Keywords Recall:
- Key concepts and keywords recall for all Primary 3 to Primary 6 concepts
- Definition of Terms printed in colour
- Keywords recall printed in black and white